9th Annual WMMB Expo Registration –
Your Wisconsin Advantage!
If you're making or marketing Wisconsin cheese and other dairy products, you can't afford to miss the WMMB Expo, where you'll get a close-up look at the many WMMB programs to help you grow your business. Why attend? Here are some of the highlights:
- Opening Session: The Power of the Wisconsin Brand—Your Competitive Advantage. A look at how WMMB is increasing consumer awareness for Wisconsin Cheese and a summary of new research that shows how the Wisconsin brand impacts sales
- Morning Breakout Sessions to match your interests:
The Expo. Meet one-one-one with WMMB staff and regional marketing managers to explore program opportunities with retail and foodservice accounts. Learn how WMMB can provide support for your labeling, in-store demos, coupons, trade shows and advertising activities.
- Retail Connections: WMMB’s Regional Marketing Managers share their go-to-market strategies and how you can leverage these programs
- Cheese Technology and Safety: Latest updates on the Safe Storage of Cheese Project, FSMA and other critical food safety topics
- Social Media: Are You There Yet? Find effective ways to engage with social media and learn how WMMB is using social media to enhance the Wisconsin brand
- Market Research: Learn how new retail data can help you better understand the market for your products and how you can use this data in your sales activities
Pick the Expo date and location that works best for you:
|Tuesday, October 28 |
Green Bay, Tundra Lodge
|Thursday, October 30 |
Madison, Crowne Plaza
|Tundra Lodge Resort |
865 Lombardi Ave.
Green Bay, WI
|Crowne Plaza |
4402 E. Washington Ave.
|8:30-9:30 a.m. ||Registration |
|9:30-10:00 a.m. ||The Power of the Wisconsin Brand |
|10:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m. ||Breakout Sessions — select one of the following: |
A. Retail Connections
B. Cheese Technology and Safety
|11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. ||Breakout Sessions — select one of the following: |
A. Social Media
B. Market Research
|11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ||Buffet Luncheon |
|12:15 p.m.-4:00 p.m. ||Expo |
Register online below by Friday, October 17, 2014.
For questions, please contact Cathy Hart at email@example.com, Katie Currier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Mathison at email@example.com or call 800.373.9662.